One of the regions leading Infrastructure Consultancies is looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager to work on a large Utilities framework in South Wales.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Project Manager at Intermediate level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number of projects for a large Utilities framework. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion.
The successful Senior Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree
• Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
• Have experience working on projects within Infrastructure and have a working knowledge of the NEC form of contract
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role on a large, Flagship framework
• Fantastic opportunity to progress to Senior level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.