A school located in Tameside is looking for a Dyslexia specialist to join the support staff as a Teaching Assistant.
The required individual will have experience working with children or adults with Dyslexia.
Applications are welcomed from:
- Individuals with support based experience (either within a school or within a care/community capacity)
- Graduates who are looking to enhance their school based experience before teacher training.
As a Dyslexia specialist, it is vital that the given candidate is able to:
- Understand the common difficulties faced by children with Dyslexia..
- Set academic goals, both in the short and long term giving pupils something to aim towards.
- Establish the ways in which students best retain information, and ensuring that other members of the teaching team are aware of these.
- Provide consistent feedback to the student, as well as ensuring workloads are realistic.
- Ensure that educational material and resources are suitable in meeting student requirem
Pay: £275 - £350 per week.
The school is located in Tamesdie, not far from Manchester city centre.
There are several motorways within close proximity to the school, as well as numerous public transport links.
For further information regarding this role, please contact the Manchester South Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.