We’re looking to hire a full time accounting clerk. Applicant must be organized, have great follow-up skills and be detail oriented. You will be expected to work well in a team environment.
· Responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable/payables for certain customers and vendors.
· Communicating with customers (verbally, via email, letter or fax) to reconcile customer accounts.
· Assist with month-end and year closings and will be required to prepare various reports.
· Accounting Clerical duties such as filing, making collections phone calls and sending out past due correspondence
· Responsible for other duties and assignments which the Company deems appropriate.
· Experience in QuickBooks required.
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
· At least one year of experience in customer service.
· Proficient in using MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Good attention to detail to prepare forms properly.
· 45+ WPM
· Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
Ad A Staff Inc. is a privately held, stable, women owned staffing company. Our company was founded in 1993 in Arlington, Texas and has seen explosive growth since our humble beginning. With our corporate office located in Mansfield and offices spread throughout the Metroplex, we are well-suited to handle complex and diverse customers. Our staffing professionals are committed to providing our clients with professional, courteous service and support to ensure we are able to satisfy the most challenging staffing situations. We pride ourselves on the ability to identify, process and deliver quality employees who meet your specific hiring criteria. our hands-on approach from the earliest stages of recruitment to the actual placement, allows us to qualify each candidate and have a high level of confidence in his or her ability to perform for your company.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.