This position requires attention to detail, careful follow up for each case, and thorough written documentation. The case Manager is a primary component that involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion along with teamwork skills.
Job responsibilities includes not limited to:
- Communication with Insurance Adjusters & Clients
- Maintain clients' records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress
- Communicate clients' progress by conducting monthly updates to assigned cases
- Establish treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Ability to provide detail oriented information for all case notes
- Draft letters to clients
- File and draft all forms and paperwork related to claims
- Request medical records i.e. HIPAA-related experience
- Answer phone-calls pertaining to existing clients
- General Office paperwork pertaining to individual client-specific casework
- Improve treatment results by studying, evaluating, and communicating with clients
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Interact with the outside counsel during the case, acting as one of the key points of contact.
- Maintain a project plan and ensuring that all elements of the case are being collected, maintained and organized.
- Handle post project billing issues and relevant sign offs
- PLIGA filing experience is a plus.
• Title 59 experience is a plus.
• Experience using Needles Case Management software is a plus.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Role: Pre-Litigation Case Manager
Apply for this job now.