Company: JOSS SEARCH & SELECTION LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An exciting opportunity to join a small, international family office based in Mayfair. Working in partnership with another PA, you will be supporting the office-based investment team alongside the UHNW Principal and his family with both business and private concerns. The investment portfolio spans art, aviation, automobiles, wine, commercial real estate, residential property development and more, so liaison and projects across all these areas is expected. There would also be scope to take on more on the investment side and develop knowledge in this area as well as involvement in more personal projects for the family such as event coordination.
The role includes a high volume of organisational and logistical tasks, however there will also be ad hoc last minute urgent personal requests and ongoing projects - no two days will be the same!
- Extensive diary management for the team on both a business and personal level
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics, including room booking, refreshments and document preparation
- Effective communication is key, liaising with other members to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Timely email correspondence, formatting and typing letters, presentations, expenses
- Event coordination, liaison with household staff, gift coordination, holidays and more
We are looking for a real team player who will thrive in a varied role and excels at multi-tasking. Commitment to quality and accuracy is key, as is a flexible approach and the ability to deal with last minute requirements in a calm and unflappable manner. Above all you must be solutions driven and positive!
- Graduate or equivalent
- Ideally 2+ years experience
- A working knowledge of French or German would be an advantage but certainly not essential
- Experience in providing business and personal support in an investment business or family office would be a plus
Salary is competitive with a discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.