We are seeking a Chiropractor for a Chiropractic Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Job duties include:
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Competitive compensation of $80,000 to $100,000 annually
Full-time position working only 5 days per week.
No weekend work
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position with flexible day and afternoon hours.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
Role: Chiropractor With Indiana Licenses
Apply for this job now.