- Must have excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills & professionalism
- Knowledge of computers and software programs, such as accounting, scheduling, e-mail and Microsoft excel and word processing software.
- Phone Answering skills.
- A great smile and friendly, warm, & professional attitude!
- Must be able to multi task and maintain grace while under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Spa receptionist booking system experience
- customer service, cashiering, hospitality or office experience.
The Spa receptionist is the first impression to each guest. This is the most important position at Dee Dee Thai Spa as you set the expectations of our team.
- As a team member you are expected to arrive at work well rested and alert and be punctual at all times.
- Must meet and greet customers, providing a positive and friendly attitude.
- Check in customers as they arrive for their scheduled appointments.
- Check out customers after they finish their treatment. Must be good cash handling
- Must have knowledge of all treatments, protocols, and retail products.
- Provide positive and friendly service to all incoming phone calls.
- Book services in booking system.
- Provide daily maintenance of the spa's bathroom, lobby or reception area.
- Maintain the ambience, the lighting and temperature throughout spa. Perform on- going spa checks throughout the day maintaining hygiene standards.
- Maintain the cleanliness of Spa
- Dust and clean the retail display.
- Replenish toilet amenities and products as needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.