Physician-Owned Urgent Care in Central North Carolina Looking for Well-Trained PA/NP
· Two busy Urgent Cares are owned by a well-respected private family physician practice, which has been serving the community for over 35 years.
· Hours are Mon-Fri 8a-8p, Sat 9a-6p, Sun 10a-6p.
· Work 15 shifts per month, 2 weekends a month.
· Competitive compensation including bonus potential, relocation assistance, CME allowance, health insurance, malpractice insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan, etc.
· Each location staffed with one physician and one mid-level provider.
· Locations in Asheboro and Randleman, NC.
· Enjoy living in our small community or commute from nearby metropolitan areas of Greensboro, Pinehurst, Chapel Hill, Cary, Salisbury, etc.
· Full-time and PRN opportunities available.
Asheboro, located in the center of North Carolina in the rolling hill of the NC Piedmont, offers:
· Home of the NC Zoo.
· Small town feel, rich in art, places to hike, bike, boat, golf, and many other family activities.
· Within an hour of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, UNC Hospitals, and Duke University.
· The NC Mountains are two hours west.
· The NC Beaches are two hours east.
· Trained in family medicine, emergency medicine, or internal medicine.
· Able to treat all ages (pediatric-geriatric).
For more information about this position, please send CV with contact information to: John Redding, MD at #removed#
Role: Nurse Practitioner
Apply for this job now.