EYFS Teaching Assistant - Reception Class
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: Anfield / Everton Area
A Primary School in Liverpool has just contacted me today and is looking for a strong EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis to start as soon as the school re-open in March
The school is looking for an experience EYFS Teaching Assistant who can support small groups of pupils with intervention sessions for Reading, writing and English and any one to one support when needed to help bridge the gap of learning due to lockdown.
You will be responsible to build children confidence and support with their learning and development .You will be supporting in a Reception class the school and you will be working closely with the class teacher to provide a fun and engaging lessons for the children
Get in touch as the Head Teacher would like for me to send suitable candidate's profiles for the post asap
- You will be a EYFS Teaching Assistant in a Reception class
- As the EYFS teaching Assistant you will be responsible for 1-2-1 support of a EYFS child and support small groups of children with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting EYFS/KS1 pupils in a primary / nursery or SEN school setting
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 6 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki at our Liverpool city centre office on 0151 519 0800 or email Nicola.email@example.com