ECS is seeking Technicians for our offices in Taylor, MI and Miami, FL.
Be a part of a winning and growing team. Engineered Comfort Solutions (ECS) is proudly celebrating our 20th year of service within our industry. We are more than just a Mechanical and Automation Controls Contractor, ECS is an industry leader and an innovator of the BAS, HVAC, and Client Service markets.
A rapidly growing, well established, mechanical contractor and building automation controls company with locations in the Detroit metropolitan and Southeast Florida areas. Our firm is seeking well rounded and experienced HVAC and Automation controls field technicians familiar with Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional system applications. A minimum of five years field experience is necessary. Minimal qualifications are as follows but not limited to:
- Highly Dependable
- Follow company policies and operation procedures
- Possess innovation skills and "Think Outside the Box"
- Great communication skills and customer relations
- Prepared to learn and gain higher level the trade's skills
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
The qualifying applicant must be well rounded, experienced, or specialize in one or more of the following classification applications:
- Have an understanding of applicable OSHA safety standards
- Experienced with most of the HVAC industry standard applications such as:
- Medium and High Temperature Refrigeration Application Systems
- Constant Volume RTU’s, AHU’s, MUA’s and Fan Coil Type Equipment
- VAV Application RTU’s, AHU’s, MUA’s, and Fan Coil Type Equipment
- VVT Applications
- Chilled Water Systems
- Hydronic and Steam Systems
- Piping Systems
- Energy Management Control Systems and Applied Controls
- Applicants with specialized or related skills shall be considered
- Adequate skills with Microsoft Computers and Android based platforms
- The ability to develop strong and thorough job reports and supporting documentation (checklists)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Various Retirement plans
- Employee Participant AFLAC as applicable
- Relocation assistance is available
Be a part of a winning and growing team. ECS is proudly celebrating our 24th year servicing our industry. We are more than just a Mechanical Contractor and employer, we are an industry leader and innovator of the HVAC market.
Role: HVAC Service Technician
Apply for this job now.