Administrative Assistant will perform shipping and production support duties.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting with front window visitors, deliveries, phones, and mail
- Escorting visitors with company vehicle
- Production and product shipping data entry, purchase order generation and fax after approval, inventory/ordering of office supplies, and fill kitchen supplies
- Assist with contractor timecard process
- Email product shipments to logistics mailbox
- Process security Gate clearances and Gate badges as needed and backup for safety orientations.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Strong administration and data entry skills with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience performing administrative functions at a chemical plant or refinery a plus
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access and Outlook knowledge.
- Valid TWIC Card
- Some accounts payable experience preferred however not required.
Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers' skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women's business enterprise through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.