The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals, developing lasting client relationships, and helping build the Maison Kitsuné brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style.
Maison Kitsuné is looking for the Assistant Store Manager to take on responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, by providing clients with individualized service
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with clients, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, proactively contacting clients regularly, and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly/annual personal sales and KPI targets while supporting team goals
- Provide highest level of customer service, and bring Maison Kitsuné experience to life through events Communicate the brand’s aesthetic and demonstrate current, in-depth knowledge of the product/brand
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Handle all facets of sales transactions including POS operations, cash duties and register functions
- Properly ticket and attractively display all merchandise according to visual guidelines
- Take care of the general look of the store -cleanliness, tidiness, and efficiency- to ensure the best image
- Manage inventory, communicate stock take/replenishment needs, and help guide seasonal buys
- Maintain neat and well-organized stockroom, properly receiving merchandise, and controlling damages
- Adhere to and enforce loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures -credit cards, discounts, employee purchases, deposit logs, return and exchange policies
- Strictly stick to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in relevant company training programs, as directed by the Store Manager
- Work as a team player, fostering open communication to contribute to a positive work environment
- Comply with company policies, practices, and procedures
The position is based in NYC, and the Assistant Store Manager will report directly to the Store Manager, working in close collaboration with supporting corporate departments in Paris.
Role: Assistant Store Manager
Apply for this job now.