We are looking for a SC cleared Content Lead/Senior Content Designer who has
- ideally worked on improving content and information at a strategic level across subject matter areas within organisations, rather than ones subject area at a time.
- they need to be experienced and adept at engaging information creation stakeholders by themselves to identify and understand information/content creator processes that may be impeding end-users ability to find and understand information in MOD
Their primary focus will be.
1. Proactively engage information/content creators in Ministry of Defence via interviews/surveys ton their own to
- what information is created and what user needs is it seeking to meet
- how do information/content creators in MoD determine what good looks like for end user engagement with their information/content
- evaluate these findings against good information/creation principles and governance
2. Synthesise emerging end-user pain points with information and the respective above information (creation issues) to identify key themes and areas for prioritised information creation improvements to better meet user needs
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Role: Content Designer - SC Cleared
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.