Senior Building Surveyor required for dynamic practice- South East London / Kent border.
An industry leading consultancy with strong footholds in the education, residential and commercial sectors, but excellent performance across the board. In recent years the Building Surveying side of the business has been booming hence they are looking to expand their team. Please get in touch, even if you are just curious of who the client are, I am more than happy to give you an overview.
- Ideally a full member of the RICS or CIOB, although candidates with a good track record in a Senior position will also be considered.
- Experience with project side Building Surveying services i.e. Contract Administration, Feasibility, Tendering, Design, Specifying, CDM coordination. A good mix of project/professional work.
- A strong base of contract administration with the full JCT suite.
- Experience with the CDM 2015 regulations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Client facing skills, presenting well and professional manner to represent the business.
- Experience working in the residential sector, local authority and social housing clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- The role offers great flexibility with a work/home balance.
- There is excellent progression opportunities to work up to Partner level.
- If you haven't completed your APC and are looking to become chartered, my client will give you full support to get your accreditation over the line.
- They have a great company culture, you'll feel right at home.