COMPANY: NEXT EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
A well-established investment Management firm based in the heart of Mayfair are looking for a team assistant to support four directors.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a progressive, forward thinking dynamic firm whereby you can really make a change!
Duties incorporated in this role:
- Diary management to include the co-ordination of internal and external meetings, arranging and diarising of travel arrangements and the booking of meeting rooms when appropriate.
- Book domestic and international travel, order foreign currency and visas and create travel itineraries, providing all necessary documentation to the Fund Manager(s) in good time.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings and respond to queries and requests.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external parties, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with third party contacts, Fund Managers, the Secretarial team and across the Company.
- Professionally screen telephone calls and assist callers with queries.
- Sort and distribute post promptly throughout the day, re-directing as appropriate.
- Provide holiday cover for other Secretaries as required.
- Complete expense claim forms for the team, diligently and in accordance with company procedures.
- Carry out general office administration, such as photocopying, printing, the completion of forms, scanning, archiving etc.
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems.
- Type general correspondence and collate papers for meetings.
- Identify improvements to working methods and processes and relate to the appropriate department, politely and professionally.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience of providing secretarial and administrative support to a senior team.
- Experience of managing busy and frequently changing diaries and of task prioritisation.
- Financial services / Fund Management experience (desirable).
- Understanding of basic investment principles and terminology.
- Professional, reliable and conscientious.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Patient and flexible.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Team player.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate to advanced typist.