Frank and Grossman Landscape Contractors, Inc. is a full service landscape construction and maintenance company serving the greater Bay Area from Carmel to Sonoma. Our continued success derives from the vision of our founders: to create beautiful outdoor environments for our Clients. This position is an integral in maintaining a steady and healthy growing company as it is involved with all aspects of the organization and works with all employees.
To perform ths job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ü Support field crews through construction process
ü Interpret construction documents to create estimates and change orders
ü Create schedules and assess durations for construction activities
ü Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
ü Prepare detailed material lists for specialty items and materials
ü Use of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
ü Coordinate with subcontractors and general contractors
ü Prepare submittals, punch-lists, and as-built drawings
ü Note this is primarily an office position
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimumm of 4 years experience in construction management- Residential preferred
- Experience reading and interpreting construction documents
- Proficient use of Excel and general computer use
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CAD and/or on screen take off programs a plus
- Degree in design or engineering field preferred
- Self-motivated, persistent, and willingness to ask a lot of questions
- Clean driving record.
Frank and Grossman Landscape Contractors, Inc. is a full service landscape construction and maintenance company serving the greater Bay Area from Carmel to Sonoma. Our continued success is derived from the vision of our founders to create beautiful outdoor environments for our Clients.
Role: Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.