Teaching Personnel are currently working with an Outstanding rated Ofsted school in the borough of Merton and need you, to join their mainstream primary school as a Behaviour Mentor on a full time basis!
This role is supporting the Government's new Catch up funding scheme where schools are fast tracking children's education in extra ordinary times! You will join their team with the specific job of working with more challenging students.
Do you have experience as a Behaviour mentor and working with children with more challenging behaviours? Could you make a difference to primary students and fast track their education? Are you resilient, with a can do attitude?
If yes then this may be the role for you!
What is the role?
- As a Behaviour Mentor you will provide support and guidance to young pupils who have experienced learning difficulties due to emotional, Environmental or behaviour problems. You will help the pupils to overcome the social, emotional and behavioural problems that are affecting their learning, getting them back on track to learn efficiently!
- To be successful you do need previous experience working as a behaviour mentor, be resilient and willing to go the extra mile and be energetic and committed to driving forward for success!
Whats in it for me?
- A great opportunity to work in an outstanding rated Ofsted school and making a difference to the lives of pupils
- Career defining experience
- Access to great Career growing platforms such as CPD courses
- A dedicated consulatn at Teaching Personnel who will guide you though the application process and provide on the job support
- You will also receive a great pay rate reflective of the hard work and enthusiasm you bring to role
Some other Bits to know!
We also ask all staff to download our Covid Secure check in app! This again looks after the welfare of everyone.
So if this sounds like a new role that could enhance your career and your up for the challenge, then don't delay and apply today! Please follow the application proves below or alternatively contact Jared at your local TP branch on #removed# with an up date CV!