Full-time English teaching opportunity available from September 2021 in Bolton.
This position will be offered initially for one academic year and the school are welcoming applications from both experienced and newly qualified English teachers. The role will incorporate teaching English across Key Stage Three and GCSE and full planning and marking will be expected of the incoming English teacher.
- Full-time English teacher required, September 2021 start date
- Teaching across KS3 and GCSE in an Ofsted graded 'Good' RC secondary school and sixth form.
- Both experienced and newly qualified English teachers welcome to apply, full support provided.
- Pay in line with teaching scale point (£25,714 - £41,604).
- Located in Bolton, accessible via the M61 motorway.
The incoming English teacher will have their own classroom, and an English specialist Learning Support Assistant to assist with identified pupils that require additional support in each lesson.
With over 1500 pupils on roll, our partner secondary school is oversubscribed and pupils achieve higher than the expected grades in all subjects. The school is situated near to the Astley Bridge area of Bolton and can easily be reached via the M61 motorway. For non drivers, there are a number of public transportation links that lead directly to the school from Chorley, Bury and Wigan.
All English teachers interested in this opportunity are urged to submit a full CV at the earliest opportunity. For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV outlining all teaching experiences to Nicola Pollitt. For further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the phone number provided below;