Company: RECRUITMENT GENIUS
Job Type: PERMANENT
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This award winning web software development company is on the hunt for an exceptional candidate to lead the team of Project Managers.
You'll get a chance to work in a friendly, fast-paced office environment with a diverse group of passionate people.
The company is well established but going through a period of rapid growth so there are a lot of opportunities for career development.
Note: They have been fortunate enough not to be negatively impacted by COVID because of the sector that they operate in. All of their staff are currently working from home for the foreseeable future and interviews for this role will take place remotely.
They are looking for a talented Project Manager who has gone on to successfully lead and develop a team.
- Lead their existing team of project managers
- Mentor and develop project managers
- Identify training required for team members and develop training plans
- Help to improve and develop company rules and procedures and ensure adherence to them
- Help your team resolve issues with their customers and projects and guide them to successful outcomes
- Work with their business analyst to develop and streamline processes
- Scope new projects and work with the appropriate team to ensure that it is delivered in the optimal way
- Represent the company at sector specific conferences and events
- Assist the sales team with tendering for new work
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team
- Experience coaching staff
- Experience managing projects
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and can work to deadlines
- Leading by example in developing your team
- Quick learner
- Positive management skills
- Have a good grasp of financial management of projects
- Competent motivator who can inspire a team
- Excellent at building relationships with clients
Nice to have:
- Experience in the social housing or local government sectors
- When we are back in the office, you will be working at Liverpool Innovation Park. Free parking available.
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours anytime between 7am and 7pm
- Friendly, working environment with casual dress code
- All equipment needed to work from home including Macbook will be provided
- Free drinks and snacks
- Cycle to Work & Childcare Voucher schemes
- Perkbox membership