All drivers applicants must have experience driving, be able to follow GPS instructions, follow written and verbal instructions, problem solve, and have a customer friendly get the job done attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
- Monday through Friday - some Saturdays required-
- Requires routine lifting/moving of up to 65 pounds, occasional lifting of heavier amounts.
- Regularly wheels hand truck with up to 250 pounds of goods down ramp, across pavement to customer establishments, and occasionally goes up/down stairs.
- Complete all stops on the assigned route within delivery windows in a timely and courteous manner.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions (e.g., rain, heat, fog).
- Check-in all products at customer site against customer’s invoice.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
End of Day
- Pick-up/dispose of all trash and debris from trailer/bobtail box. Return units in a neat and orderly manner.
- All paperwork (invoices, invoice change request, checks, etc.) returned to Dispatch in a neat and orderly manner.
Safety/Policy - The goal is to get our drivers home safely every day.
- Complete both “Pre-Trip” and “Post-Trip” inspection (DVIR) of equipment.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and practices.
- Comply with all Safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with all D.O.T regulations.
- Maintain D.O.T. log books, when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to safely drive a 26" Bobtail truck.
- Must maintain a CDL Class B Commercial Driver’s License with hazmat endorsement.
- Willing to work additional hours, holidays and weekends as requested by Dispatch.
About Trinity Distributions, LLC :
We strive to be a leader in our industry by providing excellent services. Safety is our number one priority, we use methods and systems technologically advanced that allow us to be more safe on the road; not only for our team members but for every person who shares the road with us.
We want to be a leader organization achieving the satisfaction of our clients and employees. To live our fundamental values every day. To provide excellence in each job and service we perform.
We are a faith based, family owned company.
To establish ourselves in the industry as a strong company with a solid foundation on service and innovation. To provide unparalleled service to our clients through accessibility to technology and efficient work methods. To always remember that despite our equipment and systems we work with people who deserve our best. If we are a company interested in people, our treatment of them and service will show it.
OUR CORE VALUES
Job Type: Full-time
Trinity Distributions is a Diverse Company. Our main target is dedicated Freight but we also have an on demand area. We are a 25+ Fleet Carrier with Trucks in the Houston, Dallas, Austin and Tyler area. We have 15 years of experience and we are happy to share it with our Drivers to so they can accomplish their success
Role: Class B Hazmat Standard Driver -
Apply for this job now.