Administrator - £18-26k DOE - Maidstone, Kent
Are you a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a high standard of personal performance? D.R. Nolans, a leading quantity surveyor, are looking for an Administrator to provide high level support for the whole practice.
The successful candidate will also provide general administration support to the Principal, namely assistance with email and task management, alongside assisting in the continued development of the company.
The key responsibilities of an Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Contract: allocating project number, completing credit applications and distributing cost plan report.
- Post-Contract: Schedule valuation dates, preparing valuation template, sending to contractor.
- Ensuring all diaries are updated by employees, that all stationary requirements for the company are met and answering incoming calls and taking messages.
D.R. Nolans possess long experience in all types of new build projects, alteration and repair projects and, for many years, conservation of important historic buildings. We provide cost consultancy services to the construction industry - quantity surveying, to be precise.
The key skills and qualities of an Administrator:
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and that of the team through effective time management.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Adept in the use of Office 365 applications and capable of learning new software programme where required.
- Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously.
- Ability to present information clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Ability to update and maintain client data in a timely and accurate manner.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.