SimplyBridal is looking for extremely personable individuals to be a Store Manager. The ideal candidate has a passion for the wedding industry, a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, an attention to detail and a true desire for creating an incredible experience for our customers. As we are a rapidly growing company, we are looking for someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a strong desire to grow with us in the long term.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working diligently with the entire team to meet or exceed showroom sales goals, and other key success metrics such as conversion rate, average order value, average items per order
· Build strong staff job results by coaching, training, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Assist in recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees for home store, as well as other stores
- Display a strong understanding of product knowledge, company policies, store operations, and company operations
- Be responsible for smooth store operations, such as making sure to follow up on outstanding payments, handling unsatisfied customers, making sure orders are correctly inputted and submitted in a timely manner, making bank deposits for cash sales and submitting request for store supplies and inventory needs in a timely manner
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Be able to successfully sell brides when short-staffed or additional assistance is needed
- Collaborate and work with other Store Managers and Corporate team to support in overall Company growth, process improvement and customer experience enhancements
- Create employee work schedules and verify hours worked and commissions earned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manager experience at a small, specialty store or assistant manager experience at a $3M+ retail store (bridal store preferred)
- 2 or more years of outstanding individual retail sales performance (bridal store preferred)
· High emotional intelligence - self-aware, able to control or redirect disruptive moods, has propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence, able to empathize with customers and employees, and able to find common ground with others and build rapport
· Passion for resolving issues and a strong belief in always creating an incredible customer experience
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
- High energy, enthusiastic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent Communication Skills - written, listening and verbal
· Superb attention to detail and highly organized
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment where policies are constantly evolving and being further refined and documented
- Ability to work well collaboratively with the store team, as well as other store managers and the corporate team
- Good basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Compensation will consist of base salary, bonus and stock options.
· Benefits include, but are not limited to, Health Insurance, Free and Discounted Product and Travel Expense Reimbursement.
A Los Angeles based bridal company with three showrooms; SimplyBridal simplifies the bridal process by putting the best wedding products and services directly into the hands of our customers. We accomplish this mission by offering a selection of quality bridal products; providing an excellent, worry-free purchase experience; and providing the best set of bridal resources and content. Every bride deserves the dress of her dreams. At SimplyBridal, she can find it.
At SimplyBridal Inc., we like to have fun as we redefine the bridal industry. We offer an energetic work environment in an exciting and creative and rapidly growing industry. We provide hard and motivating work within a collaborative culture. At SimplyBridal the brides are not the only ones whose dreams are fulfilled.
SimplyBridal has showrooms located in Downtown Los Angeles, Torrance and Costa Mesa, and corporate offices located in Los Angeles, Shanghai and Taipei. For more information, please visit #removed#
Role: Bridal Store Manager
Apply for this job now.