Seven Social Care are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work with the Children's Locality Team in Dorset. This position is paying £33.14 per hour.
To provide and support the delivery of high-quality social work activities within the Dorset Social Care Practice Model as part of a team. Works within the Access & Assessment, Locality, Disability or Looked After Children Service across a range of specialisms e.g. fostering, adoption, children with disabilities, children's residential, child protection, children in need, with the aim of achieving the best possible outcomes for children and young people in need and their families.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Contributes to the overarching strategy in Hull Children's Social Care Services - to ensure that the team actively plans for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people regardless of the setting in which they live and to actively support children to live at home safely.
- Works in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers, ensuring that child-centred, systemic practice is the principal standard and framework for all work undertaken with children, young people and families.
- Engages in critical reflection and constructive challenge within the course of working with colleagues, other agencies and with children, young people and families.
- Undertakes specific pieces of direct work with children, young people and families both individually and co-working with colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.