- This is for both Licensed LCPs and those looking to complete training for the License.
- Provide Psychotherapy and/or psychological assessments to individuals, families, and/or groups in areas of their treatment specialty.
- Attend weekly clinical supervision.
- Other duties as assigned based on the needs of the facility.
This position is starting as a part time hourly and will build to full time as you and your schedule allows.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in human services field (i.e. psychology, social work, counseling, education).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to pre-employment drug screen and criminal background investigation.
At Fields Behavioral Health, we believe in an individualized approach to client care. This can only be achieved within a small, tailored psychiatric practice. By keeping our client base small, our provider has the ability to facilitate the most customized and effective care.
Our experience enables us to offer effective individualized outpatient psychiatric care. We treat individuals of all ages, who are in need of psychiatric care. We offer medication management, as well as individual and couples therapy modalities.
Role: Therapist - Licensed or in-training
Apply for this job now.