About the Client:
Our client is a dynamic and growing business, so they are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join the team.
They are committed to delivering great customer service, high-quality work and a safe, responsible working environment.
Their commitment to safety is demonstrated by their 'Golden Rules of Health and Safety', a set of core principles that protect their employees, their customers and the public.
Our client is proud of what they do. The company values and way of working is so important to them, they consider themselves to be part of the companies 'DNA', representing their core set of values that everyone strives towards.
They work hard, but more importantly they work together, in order to deliver great results with a real team spirit.
The purpose of this fantastic role is to provide Executive Support to Group General Counsel/Director, organising diaries, travel, email and support with reporting to ensure the Group General Counsel is able to operate with ease regularly. This will include support in Legal, ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) and wider Executive areas.
- Provide Executive Support to the General Counsel, which includes:
- Diary Management (juggling competing priorities, both internally and externally), including arrangement of meetings, minute taking, circulation and tracking or actions.
- Interaction with other Executive team PA's, working together as a team to ensure the Executive team as a whole work together efficiently.
- Email management (responding on behalf of the General Counsel as directed).
- Support the timely and effective delivery of key tasks such as pulling together early drafts of reports/slide decks when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ability to pre-empt what is needed to be “one step ahead” of the General Counsel - for this purpose, experience in a similar PA/EA role would be advantageous.
- Close attention to detail.
- Willingness to lean (and teach the Executive!)
- Diary/Travel Management and administration.
- Excellent IT and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- A second European language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German or French) would be helpful - but not essential for this role
- Desire to work hard, learn quickly and be thoughtful.
- Able to work successfully in a high challenge/high support environment.
- Intellectually strong but also practical.
- Set high standards for themselves and others.
- Strong team player, with the ability to constructively challenge and then reach a solution.
- Taking ownership.
- Willing to work long hours and/or travel as required.
- First class influencer who is able to win hearts and minds.
- Have an interest/passion for law and/or ESG Projects.