Company: SAMARITAN DAYTOP VILLAGE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Under general supervision, is responsible for providing vocational/employment services to assigned clients including assessments, evaluations and referrals. Also functions collaboratively as an integral member of a multi-disciplinary intensive case management team.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs initial vocational assessments for new clients leading to services recommendations that are included in Independent Living Plan.
- Performs ongoing comprehensive vocational assessments for clients with recommendations for training/employment goals that will be included in Independent Living Plan.
- Provides ongoing individual/group counseling to clients that will ultimately lead to employment as part of permanency plan.
- Records client progress/lack of progress specific to Independent Living Plan vocational goals in charts.
- Functions collaboratively as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary intensive case management team and communicates information in case conferences/reviews.
- Delivers informational vocational seminars to clients on a weekly basis.
- Refer clients to potential employment options/companies.
- Accompanies clients on job interviews as needed.
- Keeps abreast of changes in field.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
- Associates/2 years of undergraduate required. Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field is preferred.
- At least two years of comparable work experience.