We are seeking highly motivated Security Officers to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. Get hired today!
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations
- Completes daily reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields (no experience okay, we will train)
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Able to lift 15lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid Driver's License
- Mobile device (cell phone)
- Able to past background check and drug testing
- High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Access to emails
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
Role: Unarmed Security Officer
Apply for this job now.