Java / AWS Developer - INSIDE IR35
The goal of this project is to develop, support and maintain the corporate actions system in AWS cloud. The various components to be developed include source feed ingestion components, UI components and content validation and distribution components using Building Blocks and following Agile process.
The candidate will join the Corporate Actions technology team in coding, testing, maintaining, and supporting the tools to manage the CA content. He/she will be required to work with other members of application Development, Architects, Quality Assurance, Data Quality, Project Management, Customer Support and, Technical Operations on a variety of projects and day-to-day tasks.
• Around 5-8 years experience in IT development and maintenance
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in Core Java
• Good understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices and experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
• Experience in S3, step functions, SQS, Lambda, ECS, EKS, EC2, Application Load balancer, Route 53, Cloudwatch.
• Experience in Restful API, GraphQL, GRPC.
• Experience in UI related technologies such as: react, react hooks, css, litElement(nice to have), webpack, nodejs
• Experience using CI/CD pipeline to provision infrastructure and deploy applications on AWS.
• Basic knowledge of containers (Docker/Kubernetes) and microservice architecture.
• Ability to work in groups and distributed environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are a must.
Any certifications related to AWS, Java would be an added advantage