I have partnered with a very established Law firm In London looking for an Associate to join their Real Estate team!
Real Estate (and particularly real estate development) is at the heart of the business, as it is with the major part of our client base. Within the Team, there are 7 dedicated partners working on a wide variety of property transactions with a broad range of clients from registered providers of social housing and care homes, through to private developers, acting on sites and developments from a handful of units to thousands.
The role will specialise in site acquisition and development projects for our clients. The role will cover a full range of property related legal issues from giving advice on draft section 106 agreements, development agreements, conditional contracts and potential title problems through to legal completion.
An important part of the role is to provide direct support and assistance to a partner in the team, whilst also helping with the management and development of junior fee earners and contributing more widely to the team and its growth.
Attributes and Skills Required
- You will have between 3 - 5 years' PQE as a property solicitor with experience of site acquisition and development work;
- You will have a strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level;
- Experience in care homes and specialist (key worker, supported living and/or student) accommodation projects is desirable, but not essential;
- You will enjoy client contact and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency;
- You will be commercially aware, proactive and able to convey clear and concise information to clients and external organisations, which will not compromise the practice or the firm;
- A high attention to detail to produce work / documentation which is consistently of a high standard;
Offering a competitive salary, great benefits, growth within the firm and flexible working!
Apply today or give Kristi at AntonyJames a call to find out more.