Finance Manger (Fully Qualified)
- Location: London
- Sector: Events/Leisure
- Salary: up to £65k
The Finance Manager will be reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the COO, to provide and manage all financial processes and controls, accounting, and data analysis across the business. This role will have a number of Group-wide responsibilities such as managing the Group audit, consolidation and compliance.
This role suits an individual with the enthusiasm to dig into the detail and yet has the confidence and reporting skills to present to the owner, COO and CEO.
- Qualified accountant with min 2 years PQE
- Experience in an SME business preferred
- Experience with finance integrations and/or SAP B1 preferred
- Technically excellent accounting knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent excel skills
- Ambitious to grow and develop into a finance leader