HGV Class 1 Driver
CIRCA £30,500-£40,000 per annum
Temp to Perm Contract
£13.00 per hour
1-2 nights out per week (£25.00 night out)
Minimum 12 hour shifts.
Aspion are actively seeking 2x Class one HGV drivers to work with a well-established haulage company based in Speke, Liverpool.
This is a Temp to Perm position and successful candidates will be treated as a permanent member of staff from day one.
- A Valid C&E Licence.
- Drivers CPC & Digi taco Card is essential
- No more than 6 endorsement points on licence for insurance purposes
- Must have a minimum of 1 years Class one experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of working time directive
- Due to the nature of the role/company, flexibility is a must.
- Must have experience on Taut liners & be comfortable strapping ratchet straps
- Good attitude & customer interaction skills
- Must be capable of following instructions effectively.
- ADR Preferred but not essential (our client will train the right candidate)
- General haulage across the UK delivering to a range of business types
- Checking that paperwork has been completed and signed correctly.
- Little to No handballing.
- Start times between 0600am-0800am Mon-Friday, 12 hour minimum (occasional Saturday short shifts when needed).
- Ensuring good customer service at all times
- Reporting any late deliveries or paperwork errors to the transport office
This is a fantastic opportunity for job stability with brilliant earning potential.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.