Care Assistants working with SEND Children
We are looking for care assistants to work as bank staff for childrens SEND residential homes in Farrington Moss and Lostock Hall in the Leyland/Preston area. They are fantastic places to work and are dedicated to caring for and assisting in the day-to-day living of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
The hours offered are frequent, and you have choice and flexibility around your other commitments to take or reject shifts as you please.
If you have experience as a care assistant or simply have experience working with special needs then we would love to be able to offer you work through this challenging time.
The ideal Care Assistant will have:
- Experience with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (Essential).
- Experience in an Educational/Care Environment.
- A 'can-do' attitude when approaching tasks.
- A Enhanced DBS on the Update Service - Or would be willing to get one (Essential).
In return, you will recieve:
- A great rate of pay.
- Frequent, flexible hours.
- A great working environement
- A smooth, friendly registration experience.
- A dedicated consultant.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to #removed# or call on 0151 675 0888.