We work hard, and are a family. If you are a positive person, who is looking for a the perfect work life balance, and healthy work environment with no ceiling for growth and a team that is Humble, Hungry and Smart this job is for you.
Non-Negotiables for our team:
- Mortgage experience
- Sense of Urgency (being pro-active vs. reactive)
- High Level Communication Skills
- Team Player and coachable individual
- Organized and Task oriented
We take our team, business, referral relationships and client experience VERY seriously. This job will not be a good fit for you if you do not expect to be challenged, work hard, be held to a high standard, be pushed to your limits and always thrive to be the best.
The Loan Officer Assistant position supports one or more Loan Officers by ensuring loan files are complete and loans close as scheduled. Supports the marketing activities of the assigned loan officers and provides administrative support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists Loan Officer in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing by obtaining missing documentation and other information from customers
- Utilizes information gathered by the Mortgage Loan Originator to prequalify customers
- Responds to customers’ general questions regarding policy and procedures in the absence of the Loan Officer excluding all licensable activity
- Works with appraisers to obtain official appraisal
- Updates customers, real estate agents, and titles companies on the loan’s progress
- Coordinates and schedules loans closings
- Maintains Loan Officers’ databases of customer information
- Assists Loan Officers with marketing campaigns through mail, email, and internet
- Performs other administrative tasks, such as faxing, emailing, making telephone calls, to support the Loan Officer
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of conventional, government (FHA/VA), and Jumbo loan requirements
- Solid knowledge and understanding of state and federal real estate lending regulations
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service and intrapersonal best practices
- Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- Prior mortgage lending or related sales experienced preferred
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience making solid business decisions with available information
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products including 10 key
- Physical Environment:
- This position is primarily an in office position
- Normal office environment
- Local travel may be required for company or career-related meetings, programs, and/or events.
- Reasonable Accommodations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Whether you’re looking to advance your career as a mortgage professional in our branch network or in a corporate support role, we offer a variety of opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally. Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as a team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities.
We believe that success is determined by the depth of our commitment to perform as a unified team, which is why we could not succeed without every person at Fairway. We also understand that loan originators, also known as “The Street,” are the true driving force for our company.
Our horizontal management structure provides our branch network with some of the fastest turn times in the industry giving a clear advantage in each market. We are a team-oriented, sales-minded organization that truly respects The Street’s needs by providing:
•Entrepreneurial branch platforms
•Extensive loan products and programs
•Competitive and flexible pricing
•Fast Underwriting turn times
•Exceptional Rush Team
•Knowledgeable Support Teams
•Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
•Cutting-edge marketing resources, including free access to Home Buyers Marketing (HBM)
Role: Loan Officer Assistant/ Production Partner
Apply for this job now.