GP Mobile, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer is looking for energetic Retail Sales Managers to join our fast growing team. As a Retail Sales Manager, you'll hone professional sales techniques and learn all about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the service relationships that are the foundation of GP Mobile’s (and your) success.
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, loss prevention and team leadership. Primary point of contact for employees of the retail store.
Role and Responsibilities
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Customer Experience and Sales
- Fully accountable for the customer experience in your store.
- Fully accountable for execution of sales, service and customer experience initiatives in store
- Supervise store personnel to:
- Meet and exceed assigned goals for: customer experience and reputation, sales and service, revenue and productivity.
- the right customer behaviors defined by Delivering an Extraordinary Experience
- Ensure every seller follows the Magenta Carpet Experience and executes on SMART at all times
- Consistently demonstrate excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Create a work environment where motivated people can excel
- Oversee Store floor experience – act as Floor General
- Own Customer Coordination ,Welcome and Wait Time process
- Support Team and assist with customer transactions
- Coach and counsel personnel on “opportunities” with key sales and reputation metrics, recognize positive performance against key sales and reputation metrics and hold people accountable for poor performance
- Perform role plays with personnel on a regular basis to demonstrate “what right looks like”
- Facilitate weekly personnel training/educational sessions
- Resolve or escalate appropriately any billing or service issues
- Leads marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Train all employees how to properly document all sales in RQ4
Employee Management and Development
- Interview, hire and make necessary discipline decisions, including terminations, for store personnel
- Inspire and engage employees by motivating team to succeed
- Develop employees for growth and promotion by delegating appropriate responsibilities and inspecting completion
- Develop and execute individual development plans for store personnel
- Observe and coach employees to provide feedback around sales technique effectiveness and providing excellent customer service
- Conduct On the spot coaching (ICAN)
- Ensure personnel adhere to the Code of Business Conduct
- Resolve quickly any Rep or Store level fraud issues
- Fully understand and assist in educating personnel on the compensation plan and ensure employees know how to maximize
- Fully complete merchandising change out the night before a launch
- Actively inspect post-launch and drive improved results with best practices
- Inspect that employees are properly trained on new products and promotions to sell with confidence
- Document and report concerns with sellers’ knowledge and/or behavior and provide additional coaching and/or discipline as appropriate
- Trains Retail Sales Representatives on current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices. Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Act as Floor General – responsible for all activity in store at all times
- On the sales floor the majority of the time to coach and develop personnel
- Partner with DM and Recruiter to review headcount forecast plan and staffing
- Scheduling l to properly staff hot zones and meet business needs, training and special events such as product launches
- Ensure employee preferences/constraints are loaded into the Scheduling Tool on a monthly basis
- Recruits, develops motivates and manages a high-performing team.
- Accountable for adhering to Corporate merchandising standards
- Instill a sense of pride and ownership in store appearance – where all employees understand their store is the face of T-Mobile to every customer
- Maintains the visual appeal of the store, including the back room, restrooms and individual work areas according to the retail store standards
- Drive operational compliance of back office processes, procedures and policies
- Maintain Inventory though Q4, monthly inventory counts, and weekly sim counts
- Completing daily paperwork and verify sales in Q4
- Ensure timely completion of required training to empower personnel to succeed
- Implement, execute and inspect existing and new retail programs, tools and training
- Execute monthly cost reviews of overtime, discounts, returns and credits
- Responsible for performing Self Audits quarterly
- Two years sales/customer service experience in telecommunications or related industry
- One year management experience
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Ability to motivate and lead direct reports
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Report fraudulent activity to District Manager
- On call for store emergencies
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Three or more years sales/customer service experience in the telecommunications or related industry
- Previous management experience in the telecommunications or related industry
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work at multiple locations within district preferred
GP Mobile is a Franchise Company of T-Mobile.
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 293 million Americans where they live, work, and play. Around the country, our Personal Coverage Check gives customers a clear picture of their local coverage. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have this idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing: help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here
Our Mission: GP Mobile purpose is to deliver best in class sales and service experiences in the wireless industry by coaching and developing our staff to ask strong questions, provide solutions, and resolve every customers need in our stores.
Role: Retail Store Manager
Apply for this job now.