We are recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants across Redruth/Camborne and surrounding towns.
We work with many of the primary settings in Redruth/Camborne and surrounding areas and have a high demand for Teaching Assistants to cover both day-to-day/short-term bookings as well as to cover long-term and sometimes permanent requirements. We are expecting the Summer term and next academic year to be exceptionally busy so we are recruiting for teaching assistants with a wide range of experience and year group specialisms.
Our Teaching Assistants are offered:
- £10.20 per hour pay
- A personal online diary so you can plan your availability for work
- Access to work in your most local primary schools
- Experience in schools ahead of teacher training or any other upcoming courses/qualifications
- Access to a large CPD academy with many discounted courses
- Opportunities for permanent contracts direct with schools
- A friendly service with good communication and support
We work with Teaching Assistants who are new to the profession as well as experienced TAs looking for new roles so please get in contact if you fit the following criteria:
- You are available to work 2 or more days each week
- You have access to a vehicle or can use public transport
- You are available to work between the hours of 8:30am and 3:15pm
- You have previous experience with children or have a relevant qualification (including CACHE Level 2 or 3 or an education/childcare based foundation or degree)
- You are hard working and committed to supporting children with their education
If you'd like to work with us during the Summer term, please get in contact ASAP so that we can arrange your registration process for the Easter holidays. You can get fully registered from home and the only cost to registering is the cost of an enhanced child workforce only DBS check unless you already have one that is registered to the update service.
We'd love you to join our fantastic and busy team of Teaching Assistants!