Donor Services Specialist
Who We Are:
The Atlanta Community Food Bank is working to end hunger in our community with the food, people and big ideas needed so that no one worries where their next meal is coming from. Since 1979, we’ve been providing food for a growing network of nonprofit partners – including food pantries, community kitchens, child care centers, night shelters and senior centers. We currently serve more than 600 partners in 29 counties across metro Atlanta and north Georgia.
About the Role:
The Donor Services Specialist is intricate in developing processes and strategies to increase the integrity of our fundraising and relationship management database. This position is responsible for assisting with gift processing and managing the volunteer and food drive data for deeper cultivation. He/she will also work closely with our fundraisers to increase revenue from our matching gift program. This position is part of the Development department and reports to the Donor Services Manager.
What You’ll Do:
Data management and analysis
· Serve as lead on advanced gift processing such as ACH, stock, and pledges
· Enter, track and report on Raiser’s Edge Event Module
· Assist with database clean-up projects
· Assist with monetary donation reporting
· Manage individual volunteer timesheet data imports into donor database
· Implement, process and manage organization/corporate group and volunteer timesheet entry
· Work with Individual/Institutional Giving Teams on matching gift outreach for increased revenue
Data entry and other administrative activities
· Assist with general gift processing during high volume times
· Assist with food drive poundage entry in accounting system and fundraising CRM
· Manage food drive poundage acknowledgements
· Assist with TeamRaiser registration maintenance
· Manage matching gift entry and tracking in database
What You’ll Need:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
· 2 - 3 years of job-related experience
· Advanced knowledge of a fundraising CRM
· Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel or comparable spreadsheet software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Quality of Work
· Planning & Organization
Even Better if You Have:
- Passion for the mission of Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Luminate or Omatic
And You'll Love this Position if You:
· Are by nature a quick learner, detail oriented and have super organizational skills
· Have excellent interpersonal skills, initiative to learn and deepen your database knowledge, have strong analytical skills and excel in managing competing priorities.
· Pay strong attention to detail
· Are a strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively
There may be some lifting:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Employee is routinely required to lift up to 10 lbs.
· Expected travel time for this position is minimal.
The Atlanta Community Food Bank is a nonprofit organization supplying food and grocery items to over 600 partner agencies serving families and individuals in 29 metro Atlanta and North Georgia counties.
Role: Donor Services Specialist
Apply for this job now.