Who we are
Do you want to work for a business that puts you first? A business that can offer you excellent career prospects and a great working environment?Then keep reading!We are the owners of the largest hotel brand in the world, Holiday Inn and what's more, we hold a vast range of brands from midscale through to luxury - putting us as one of the leaders in the Hotel market.With the recent, successful acquisitions and launches of Six Senses, Avid and Regent to name a few, there really is no stopping us.
Your day to day
This role will focus on supporting the Director with Brand Strategy development and performance analysis. You will manage brand plan and monitor implementation while actively looking for opportunities to develop the business and consolidate Crowne Plaza's position, globally.Across EMEAA, you'll be supporting the upscale category, including Hotel Indigo and voco. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with PR and Social on brand plan development and implementation.
- Monitor brand performance and develop contingency plans in case there is a gap or an opportunity to boost key metrics.
- Work closely with regions and finance teams on budget monitoring and control.
- Work together with marketing Shared Services/Insights/Commercial Finance on Marketing campaigns de-brief, including production of actionable learnings impacting future campaigns.
- Track best practices and share it in an efficient and timely manner with regional/functional stakeholders to influence tactical brand plan execution
- Drive external focus related to obtaining insights from consumers, business partners, regional offices and from the competitive landscape to ensure organisation is continuously evolving linked to consumer understanding and needs.
- Act as the brand guardian and ensure correct usage of visual identity and brand assets across communications.
- Manage the development of brand documents and socialization across the business.
- Responsible for driving on-going communication flow with regions, through regular calls and information sharing.
What we are looking for
- Graduate/Bachelor's degree in Management or Marketing
- Language skills an advantage
- Minimum 7 years in Marketing acquired in a major multi-national marketing environment / travel and hospitality or consumer goods.
- Marketing and Sales background including experience across Comms, Campaigns management, Partnerships, Sales (Key account management and Trade Marketing), Insights.
- Culturally aware/sensitive and team oriented with outstanding networking and partnering skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to work with commercial data/insights and turn them into actionable learnings.
- Strong project management expertise, especially in managing complex programmes with multiples stakeholders.
- Experience in managing budgets
- Team management and development
- Excellent computer literacy skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, Excel and Word)
- Experience in third party agency/vendor management
What we offer
At IHG we promise to recognise and reward your hard work, we offer great work benefits for all employees over the globe.What we can offer you in return:
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong benefits package including free car parking, hotel discounts worldwide and subsidised restaurant and Starbucks Coffee Shop
- All the support and training for you to fast-track your career at IHG
So apply today if you're looking to accelerate your career with a business that truly cares.As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process. Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st October 2019.
See descriptionRole: Global Brand Strategy and Performance Manager Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Denham, England, EnglandApply for this job now.