Full-Stack Front-End Engineer
Primary Location – Belmont, California
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Full-Stack Front-End Engineer for our premier client in Belmont, California. This is an ongoing, open-ended contract position in the automotive industry.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time or work on a C2C basis.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Experience with optimal integration of internal/proprietary, third party and open source technologies to solve complex problems in a customer-centric manner is required
- Experience developing web front-ends, focusing on modular and maintainable systems with high performance is required
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining RESTful services is required
- 5+ years’ experience with common back-end frameworks, such as Spring, Play, etc. and associated software development paradigms is desired
- Experience with common front-end frameworks and technologies, such as AngularJS, React, HTML5, CSS3 (and CSS preprocessors), responsive design, etc. and associated software development paradigms is desired
- Experience implementing microservices and back-end architectures in highly modular deployments is desired
- Experience managing streaming and heavyweight data in an efficient and scalable way is desired
- Experience in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research environment is desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Proficiency in Linux is required
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed systems is required
- Basic knowledge of SQL/ORM, as well as NoSQL principles and practices, is desired
- Familiarity with development and deployment on cloud systems such as AWS (using DynamoDB, ElastiCache, etc.) is desired
- Familiarity with key development and collaboration tools (git, Jira, Confluence, etc.) is required
- Familiarity with the design and analysis of computer algorithms and data structures is required
- Familiarity with mobile development on Android and iOS is desired
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Investigate and develop technical concepts and solutions for new generation of services linking vehicles to the cloud and mobile devices
- Develop flexible, performant and polished web content, utilizing latest development paradigms while collaborating closely with UX/UI designers
- Design, develop and maintain network services and distributed systems, with particular attention to RESTful interfaces, microservice architectures and potential for scalability
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations across the US and in India. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. V-Soft has a large quantity of expertise in-house complimented by on-demand talent via our IT staffing division.
Role: Full-Stack Front-End Engineer
Apply for this job now.