We are looking to recruit a permanent HGV 2 driver working for a processing dairy
Driving a class 2 tanker vehicle the role involves collecting milk from farms in the local area and delivering back to 2 of our sites
You must hold a valid HGV 2 drivers licence, CPC and tacho card
The successful applicant must be conscientious, reliable & be able to ensure collections are made on time and in accordance to health and safety guidelines.
Specific duties will include:
- Collect milk from farms and unload at relevant sites as instructed.
- Collect milk samples for in house and external testing
- Undertake strict pre-unload sample tests of milk.
- Adhere to collection of bulk milk samples for laboratory examination.
- Undertake the tipping and transhipping of tanker.
- Undertake the CIP cleaning of tanker.
Adhere to all legal standards regarding vehicle checks and driving hours and to company hygiene, health and safety standards and procedures.
The position will offer an average working week of 48 hours over 5 days.
Working pattern will include a week-end day and bank holidays.
Salary rate of £10.38 per hour.
A company pension scheme is also in place.
Please send your C to apply or call 01924 650404 or text 07754 264347 quoting ref: 1059