Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Role: Account HandlerType: Full-Time/PermanentSalary: £28,000 per annumLocation: Sale, Greater ManchesterHours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00
Do you have experience in commercial insurance?Are you looking for a role with progression opportunities into Account Manager?Looking for a role where you have freedom to excel?Looking for a company that will invest in your development?Supporting you with your CII Qualifications!
Apply now to be considered!
Reed are working with an international leading insurance brokerage, risk management, and HR consultant company in their search for an Account Executive Associate for their Motor Trade new business team.
The role is a unique opportunity to develop and secure Motor Trade knowledge within a specialist department and has potential for strong career growth.
Working together with experienced Account Executives, you will provide superb yet varied services to your customers.
The main aim for your role is to acquire optimum account retention and growth, via the account management, broking and technical support that you provide. You will encourage customers to remain loyal, by delivering fantastic service!
- Create documents for new customers about their insurance requirements
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and research suitable alternatives to produce presentations; our account managers discuss these with customers during face-to-face meetings (with the account executive)
- Coordinate all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Manage insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner
- Grasp and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy for internal policies and the insurance contract as required.
- Insurance administration experience desirable, gained within a commercial setting.
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s Risk aware in handling customer information. Able to recognise potential risk and seek advice when required
- Evidence of rapport-building and experience in providing solid customer service focus with outstanding communication and social skills.
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, happy to forward plan, organise and analyse information. Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail, using initiative when assisting team members
- Fully proficient in MS office
- Living Wage Company
- Hybrid working
- Investment in your CII Qualifications