Senior Engineer - Powered Access
£35,000 to £37,000 per annum + Overtime (OTE £42,000 to £45,000) + Van + Progression + Phone + Excellent Benefits
RSD Recruitment are currently working for a large Powered Access business with multiple depots across the UK. They are one of the best employers RSD work with, they offer a fantastic package with great employee incentives!
The client is looking for candidates with Powered Access experience on scissor lifts, cherry pickers, boom lifts and van mounts. Candidates from heavy plant, Forklifts, ex forces should apply. The candidate will have strong understanding of hydraulic systems, pneumatics and electrical systems. The candidate will ideally have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide brand that are growing rapidly. As a Senior Engineer you will be overseeing the day to day running of the workshop, organising workloads for other engineers.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the workshop
- Managing the engineers workloads
- ensuring the optimum availability of machine ready for hire
- Ensuring machines are serviced, LOLER Inspected, PDI'd and repaired to schedule
- Hands-on preventative maintenance and inspection of machines
- You will ideally hold a CAP licence for inspecting powered access equipment
- You must hold an engineering qualification - minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Strong mechanical knowledge in a heavy plant LOLER background, i.e. powered access
- Be competent in electro/hydraulic systems
- You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics
- Strong communication skills
- You must be able to prioritise tasks in an ever-changing demanding hire environment
- Motivate your team by leading from the front
- Paid Overtime (OTE £42,000 to £45,000)
- 23 Days Holiday rising to 25 + Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Profit Share Scheme