Electrical Engineer - 3 Day working Week
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
We are currently recruiting for a experienced and qualified electrical maintenance engineer to join a world class manufacturing facility based near Gillingham. This is a Automated factory who are seeking an electrical maintenance engineer on a permanent basis. The electrical engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a engineer to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.
Skills required for the multi skilled engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Electrical experience with Inverters, Drives, PLCs, Automation, Motors, Fault Finding
- Strong Controls skills
- Mechanical hands on experience with hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The multi skilled engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details