Presbyterian Homes & Services Boutwells Landing is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Information Specialist to join our team.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
5600 Norwich Parkway
Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Boutwells Landing is over 100 acres in total, graced with ponds, walkways and rolling parkland for residents and employees to enjoy. Boutwells is a large community that offers the full continuum of care.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- On-site daycare
- On-site library to check out books
- Great employee events and celebrations
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The Clinical Information Specialist (CIS) is responsible for directing the Stream program. The goal of the Stream program at PHS is to decrease the incidence and prevalence of urinary and bowel incontinence by addressing root causes of incontinence and help prevent fall, skin and sleep related negative outcomes related to incontinence.
STREAM will use technology to enrich objective and accurate resident assessments. It will challenge assessment practices that do not accurately reflect the resident’s condition and replace it with technology-based assessments to improve accuracy and efficiency resulting in better quality of care.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Minnesota.
- Must have active Minnesota Licensure and be CPR certified.
- Current Long-Term Care or geriatric clinical experience preferred; Proven passion, confidence, and candor required for late life conversations.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders from varying social, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Must be able to function independently, demonstrate flexibility and have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data. Willingness to utilize, participate in, adapt and realign work using the PDSA cycle (Plan, Do, Study, Act)
- Desire for continuous growth and development.
- Must be willing to travel locally as needed, up to 25% of the time.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate all stakeholders involved in late life conversations.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other common computer programs.
- Must be a team player, willing to take direction and accept responsibility for meeting specified objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS’ mission and operating philosophies as well as the STREAM Program.
Rated #1 employer in Minnesota by Forbes!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.