Come join our Management Team! We have a state of the art potato fresh pack facility in Pingree, ID. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are highly qualified and motivated.
This position provides supervision and leadership across functionalities to enact quality standards while ensuring superior production and quality that exceeds customer expectations.
- Responsible for securing all aspects of food safety and quality assurance programs throughout the facility.
- Ensure the food safety program is cost effective and complete with 100% integrity to the global food safety standard.
- Responsible for ensuring that product quality and customer expectations are consistently met.
- Oversees adherence to production and packaging schedules and allocated crew.
- Responsible for coaching and developing team members.
- Responsible for meeting customer requirements with strict adherence to quality guidelines, GMP's, and food safety.
- Demonstrates a daily commitment to the continuous improvement.
- Responsible for both personnel safety as well as food safety.
Wada Farms has a 70+ year history of pride, excellence and an obsession for providing things of intrinsic value to our customers and partners. We have a reputation not just for quality, but for leadership in new ways of doing things and understanding trends and opportunities. Wada Farms Inc. has grown into a successful Idaho-based agribusiness, now farming nearly 30,000 irrigated acres of crops each and every year. As a fully integrated grower-shipper of Russet, red, gold and specialty varieties, Wada Farms Potatoes operates one of the largest fresh potato packing facilities in the country.
Role: Quality Assurance Manager
Apply for this job now.