COMPANY: SJC LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £26k - 35k per year
Conveyancing Fee Earner
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a full service leading regional law firm that has a significant presence across the North West of England. My client is currently looking to expand their residential conveyancing team with the addition of a residential conveyancing fee earner. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of managing a varied caseload.
- Be responsible for your own mixed caseload of conveyancing files;
- Manage the sales, purchases re-mortgages and transfer of equity for both freehold and leasehold properties;
- Support junior staff members with training and development;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Effectively manage complex enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase; and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a residential property role;
- The ability to efficiently use a case management system;
- Experienced in managing a varied caseload from inception to completion with no supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management .
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment and a genuine progression route.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
Role: Conveyancing Fee Earner
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.