Addison Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a growing team in Philadelphia. If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply today!
· Greet clients, answer and appropriately direct incoming calls, and manage daily office operations
· Coordinate new hires regarding office space, computer/phone equipment, building access and supplies
· Manage travel arrangements and conference reservations as needed
· Prepare correspondence and reports
· Distribute information including building memorandums, contact lists, and company events
· Process project documents including but not limited to: scanning, creating document records in the management system, routing and distribution, and filing (electronic and hardcopy)
· Deliver documents to clients and teaming partners
· Assist in preparation for expense reports
· Assist in the scheduling and support of meetings
· Monitor and order office supplies
· Assist with courier services
· 1-4 years' administrative experience
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate with all levels of staff and handle multiple tasks from various office departments
· Strong proof reading, formatting, and editing skills and grammar
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - Suite
· Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required
The Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 22 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reston, Rockville, San Antonio, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.