Colby Ave, Los Angeles, CA, US
At O'Gara Coach Companies, we believe employees are the greatest asset in our mission to provide the highest level of quality service for our valued customers.We understand that each employee of the O'Gara Coach team has an essential role in creating the individualized service we provide our clients, and we recognize the importance of employee satisfaction. We treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company, and we provide employees with the opportunity for success as both team members and individuals. O'Gara Coach Companies is always looking for qualified, driven and professional individuals to join our team.
O'Gara is respected as one of the most prestigious and highest volume luxury automotive dealers in the world with showrooms located in Beverly Hills, San Diego and Westlake Village. Our brands include Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Genesis, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren, Pininfarina, Rimac, and Rolls-Royce. Our unparalleled performance and customer satisfaction reflect our success and commitment to excellence.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
• Demonstrable experience as a Porter or similar.
• Working knowledge of basic car maintenance would be advantageous.
• Ability to assume responsibility for the valuable property of customers and the dealership.
• Willingness to learn and perform a wide range of allocated tasks.
• Ability to take accurate notes regarding vehicle movements and vehicle conditions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work irregular business hours, including evening hours, weekends and holidays.
• Must drive both manual and automatic transmission.
• Must be able lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
• Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Ability to communicate, read, and understand the English language.
• Able to stand for long periods of time during all types of weather conditions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Moving cars between the dealership's display area, workshop, storage facility and the pick-up point.
• Driving and handling all cars responsibly to ensure damage prevention and protecting dealership property at all times.
• Accounting for all cars on the lot.
• Ensuring cleanliness of the interiors and exteriors of cars on the lot.
• Providing assistance with keeping the lot and all surrounding areas clean and tidy at all times.
• Driving off-site to run dealership errands when required including pick-ups, deliveries, picking up mail, transporting customers
• Performing basic maintenance tasks, such as changing batteries and filling up on gas, oil and other fluids.
• Assist with service write-up and tagging customer cars and trucks.
• Go on dealer trades. Must be able to do all paperwork involved. Responsible for inspecting both our vehicle and the unit we are receiving for perfect condition
and missing equipment.
• 100% Employer sponsored Health, Dental and Vision coverage for Employee
• Paid time off and sick time
• Employee vehicle purchase plans
• Discounts on products and services
• Paid training and growth opportunities
We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.