Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician / Pekin (area), IL
Relocation funding available
1st Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Weekends and overtime may be required
Overview of Position:
Manufacturing Maintenance Solutions (MMS) looking for Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
Service technicians work out of the main office in Pekin, IL and are assigned to customer locations. Customer sites may vary day to day, depending on customer requirements and service needs. Technicians with experience of machine tool repair will benefit and excel in this environment.
- Protective eyewear and hearing protection is required in shop areas at all times.
- Temperatures may range from 40-120 degrees, depending on the area of the plant an individual may be working in.
- Job duties may require outside work at any time during the year.
- Job duties may require working from ladders or platforms above floor level. Job duties may involve the use of solvents, oils, grease, etc. Appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
Required Skills & Qualities:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in maintenance field, Industrial maintenance experience with CNC machine tool repair is a must.
- Proficiency in two or more of the following: Electrical maintenance, (PLC experience a big plus) mechanical maintenance, millwright, welding, and pipe fitting
- Ability to use hand tools, small powered equipment (saws, drills, etc.), and other shop equipment
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to prepare simple written reports
- Ability to analyze information and to make an informed decision based on that information
- Ability to use and understand maintenance CMMS systems is a plus
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision in a team environment. Will work alone or as a member of a work crew, depending on the work assignment
- Strict adherence to safety regulations and policies
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have a valid state driver’s license, vehicle insurance and dependable vehicle
· Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of U.S.
· Accountable for the equipment with which the employee works or has control over, as well as the need for observation of the process/product to minimize product loss.
· Responsible for any equipment requiring maintenance work.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate parts use records.
· Responsible for all materials and tools used on the job or special projects
· Responsible for maintaining product integrity.
· Responsible for company equipment.
Do you want to learn up-to-the-minute technology? Do challenges excite you? Are you interested in different experiences daily? Then joining our team is the choice to make. We offer competitive wages and benefits along with our extensive education and training program.
Manufacturing Maintenance Solutions, Inc. (MMS), is a manufacturing maintenance and engineering company committed to 100% customer and employee satisfaction. The members of the MMS team are highly engaged, skilled and customer focused. MMS offers its customers the highest quality work available and are devoted to providing customer satisfaction that is unmatched in our industry. We understand that personal development is important to our team members and our customers. We have made the commitment to ensure that the tools to continuously sharpen our skills, are available (through our Skills Training Department).
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians / Signing Bonuses Available
Apply for this job now.