Company: COLLEGE NANNIES & SITTERS OF MILL CREEK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
College Nannies + Sitters of Mill Creek is hiring part time and full time Summer Nannies. We are looking for creative, energetic, responsible and outgoing individuals to work with our amazing families in the Redmond, Mill Creek, Everette and surrounding areas. If you enjoy working with children and spending time outdoors, a summer nanny job is for you. Make a difference in a child's life, do work that matters, build a resume and make connections. At College Nannies + Sitters, we offer the nation's most respected, complete and professional resource helping busy families raise smart, confident, well-adjusted kids! Apply today to join our amazing team.
- Make sure kids are safe.
- Nannies who are thoughtful and measured, stays calm with the kids.
- Proactive and creative, ask questions that need to be asked and then take action.
- Not on their phone-only use in case of emergency.
- Give kids equal attention and time.
- Have an agenda for the day with plenty of activities planned.
- Tidy up after daily activities/meals.
- Help the children complete their daily chores.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Patience and communication skills to successfully interact with the children, understand their needs and help them be receptive to your requests.
- Problem-solving skills to be able to successfully deal with everyday issues that inevitably occur.
- Loving, enthusiastic, and full of energy personality.
- At least 1 years of childcare experience is necessary (paid or unpaid).
- High School Degree or GED.
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle for transportation.
- Driver's license.
- CPR/FA certified or willing to be.
- Being COVID vaccinated (or willing to get vaccinated) is a huge plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- $100 hiring bonus.
- Great growth opportunities and resume builder
- APP based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments (no searching for repeat jobs - we staff you and you care for the family on assignment).
- Generous retention and referral bonus
- Competitive pay and professional development
- Knowing you're making a positive impact each and every day
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.
Thank you for considering College Nannies + Sitters - the nation's most complete resource for full-service nanny and professional babysitting services. Building Stronger Families®.
Powered by JazzHR