Job Summary: (1) Assists in the development and assumes responsibility for the implementation of marketing and business development plans for the practice, which includes managing internal and external marketing strategies, staff training, and development of a referral network. (2) Serves as the point person ensuring proper communication among doctors, management, staff, and referring physicians.
Education and Experience:
1. College degree preferred:
2. One to two years of cosmetic surgery experience preferred.
3. One to two years of sales experience preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
1. Superior communication skills, oral, written, and platform.
2. Ability to exert subtle motivation and influence.
3. Computer literate.
a. Must be comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
4. Must be able to work as part of a team.
5. Effective organizational skills.
1. Marketing/Business Development
· Implements marketing objectives (includes staff training on cosmetic products and procedures, development of marketing materials, and organizing cosmetic seminars for patients and referral sources).
· Develops primary care referrals via monthly sales calls, follow-up correspondence, development of educational materials, and staff training.
· Serves as key contact for all cosmetic inquiries including those from patients, physicians, and staff members
· Serves as key contact for all surgical patients both cosmetic and insurance.
2. Administrative Duties
· Develop and use reports to track all activity in the position. Reports outcomes to the administrator.
· Develops and monitors internal systems (i.e., scheduling new patient tracking, patient correspondence, marketing budget, and referral source follow-up).
· Develops and maintains internal patient database; identifies target patients for mailing and telephone calls.
Role: Patient Care Coodinator
Apply for this job now.